“Trade a Pack for a Kit” Next Thursday is the 36th annual Great American Smokeout. Vapor4Life will be hosting a free event to the public on that day, called “V4L’s Trade A Pack For A Kit.” We invite smokers to come in to trade their pack of cigarettes for an electronic cigarette starter kit.
“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Hello, my name is Keyzy. I have vaped for over two years and I love it. In my vaping journey I have tried a few different styles and models and had a lot of issues with leaking fluid, faulty batteries and lack of […]
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program