“Trade a Pack for a Kit” Next Thursday is the 36th annual Great American Smokeout. Vapor4Life will be hosting a free event to the public on that day, called “V4L’s Trade A Pack For A Kit.” We invite smokers to come in to trade their pack of cigarettes for an electronic cigarette starter kit.
“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Hello, my name is Keyzy. I have vaped for over two years and I love it. In my vaping journey I have tried a few different styles and models and had a lot of issues with leaking fluid, faulty batteries and lack of
- Looking for EGO Mega Cartomizers? Need a Tank? Here’s What You Should Know About Buying Vapor Cartridges
- How Does E Liquid Work? Learn About the Many Vaping Flavors for Sale Here
- Three Things You Need to Do to Take Care of Your Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette
- What Is Vaping? Find Out How Vapor Cigarettes Are So Different from Using Tobacco
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Today is Customer Appreciation Day at our Chicago & Northbrook, IL vape shops! Stop by for Fun, Food & Prizes! http://t.co/PwnwXAqShm 5 hours ago
- From National Review: What's Driving the War on E-Cigarettes? http://t.co/wYfzZmsZbN #Vapor4Life 1 week ago
- Vaping vs. Smoking. Share with your friends that smoke: http://t.co/re6jXPQ5c4 3 weeks ago