Today marks the 37th annual Great American Smokeout, which was created on November 18, 1976 by the California Division of the American Cancer Society. Close to one million smokers quit for the day. The Great American Smokeout takes place every year on the third Thursday of November, one week before Thanksgiving. Vapor4Life celebrated the day last
Bars? No. Clubs? No. Blue Angel Diner? Also no. That’s how I felt when the smoking bans went into effect. At the time I was in the peak of my smoking career and now I had to watch where I smoke? Fine. I’ll be complacent but what I hated the most wasn’t the glares, or
CASAA stands for Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association. The non-profit group was formed in 2009 by consumers and industry professionals to work together to educate the public about alternatives to smoking. Their goal is to publicize research and support harm reduction technologies, as well as offer and support political and legal causes that preserve consumer freedom.
In less than two weeks from now, the Springfield Illinois Legislature will make a decision on bill HB 4012. If passed, it would allow some businesses to apply for smoking licenses that would allow their patrons to smoke in their establishments. Eligible establishments include bars, casinos, adult entertainment night clubs, and any establishment hosting a
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes