This is a guest blog post by Morandir835. I wrote this after experiencing a personal tragedy that took place after I got home from Chicago back in February. I lost someone who I’ve known for over half my life, that I’ve also had the pleasure of working with for the past 10 years.
Remember when vaping was a hobby for me? Well when you have to prove that you are yourself, man do you need a vape break! Strange way to start, I know, but this is BHam writing, right? Let me explain, but first off, hello to all, for those who are unfamiliar with me, I am
Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
This is a guest post by Rantz, who writes surrounded by a cloud of vapor. ã€€ By the summer of 2010 I’d had enough of smoking. It was a long time coming, built up over the decades, without a single event that pushed me over the edge. Instead it was a thousand little annoyances that
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program