This is a guest blog post by Morandir835. I wrote this after experiencing a personal tragedy that took place after I got home from Chicago back in February. I lost someone who I’ve known for over half my life, that I’ve also had the pleasure of working with for the past 10 years.
Remember when vaping was a hobby for me? Well when you have to prove that you are yourself, man do you need a vape break! Strange way to start, I know, but this is BHam writing, right? Let me explain, but first off, hello to all, for those who are unfamiliar with me, I am
Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
This is a guest post by Rantz, who writes surrounded by a cloud of vapor. ã€€ By the summer of 2010 I’d had enough of smoking. It was a long time coming, built up over the decades, without a single event that pushed me over the edge. Instead it was a thousand little annoyances that
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking