This is a guest blog post by Morandir835. I wrote this after experiencing a personal tragedy that took place after I got home from Chicago back in February. I lost someone who I’ve known for over half my life, that I’ve also had the pleasure of working with for the past 10 years.
Remember when vaping was a hobby for me? Well when you have to prove that you are yourself, man do you need a vape break! Strange way to start, I know, but this is BHam writing, right? Let me explain, but first off, hello to all, for those who are unfamiliar with me, I am
Hey everyone, I’m Brandon. Since I began working at Vapor4Life, I have been sharing the story of how I switched to vaping with anyone who would listen. I’m 21, graduated college three weeks ago, and am a die-hard Cubs fan.
This is a guest post by Rantz, who writes surrounded by a cloud of vapor. ã By the summer of 2010 I’d had enough of smoking. It was a long time coming, built up over the decades, without a single event that pushed me over the edge. Instead it was a thousand little annoyances that
- Youth Smoking Declined By 50% When Vaping Increased
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life