It’s summer and time to enjoy the sun, sand, beach, watermelon, and street fests! What could be better than relaxing outside, soaking up the sun and vaping? Not much! We want you to keep on vapin’ during these gorgeous months, and have fun this summer. Here are a few things you should keep in mind
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. This summer a lot of the US has seen record high temps, so now is a great time to touch up on some very important reminders about the heat. Heat not
We’ve been pretty busy lately doing some events at our Lounge in Northbrook, Illinois, as well as in our community. Last week Vapor4Life sponsored and participated in a farmers market and held a cookout and open house. This past Sunday we had a booth set up at a local festival.
Summer is here and that means time for fun festivals! Who doesn’t love fests? Music, beer, cotton candy, the sun, shopping, and all the people watching. Vapor4Life is getting in on the festival action by attending street fairs and other events.
- Youth Smoking Declined By 50% When Vaping Increased
- E-Juice Alert: Buy Jam Monster E-Liquid At Vapor4Life
- Vapor4Life’s Walk-In Retail Store Temporarily Closed Due To Local Zoning Issues
- Vaping Beats Out Nicotine Patch, Gum and FDA-Approved Meds in ‘Quit Methods’ Study Released by CDC
- 5 Things You Can Do to Support Vaping Rights Now!
- E-Cigarette Bans
- ECigarette Batteries
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Electronic Cigars
- High-VG E-Liquid
- How To
- New Products
- Personal Experiences
- Smoking-Related News
- Upcoming Events
- V4L Product Information
- Vape Life