Do you prefer sweet or sour when it comes to your food? Are your taste buds the same for your preference in juice? I don’t know if you noticed, but October is all about flavors. Last Friday was Sweetest Day, yesterday was Food Day and today is Sour Day. We’re celebrating with a photo contest.
Candy and cigarettes are two of the most common vices. If you’re reading this article, chances are pretty good that you’re into electronic cigarettes. That takes care of the cigarette part.
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Electronic cigarettes are made of two parts – a rechargeable battery and a cartomizer (also known as a carto). The carto is the disposable part, which has nicotine (optional) and flavoring. Cartos come in two forms – pre-filled, or blank. The
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around