This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. KISS The acronym “KISS” is often used in the ecig world. As good as “keep it short and sweet” sounds, in the ecig world it can lead to poor hardware and juice decisions. Giving people […]
Have you considered giving a V4L starter kit to a friend or family member who smokes? It is a wonderful way to say “I care about you.” You just have to make sure to start them out with the right products so they have a better chance of making the switch.
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. 14 Months Ago When I first heard of e-cigs, I didn’t think of them as something serious. They had to be just a gimmick. But when I was getting desperate for a solution, I thought why not? What did […]
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program