This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Call it OCD, organized, or plain insane. I am a tester. I test everything that can be tested on a personal vaporizer. Apparently I’m not the only person who keeps track of every charge,
The Tanks 2012 is shaping up to be a great year! V4L has released many great new products. I have been in love with the new tanks since they came out. If you are new to vaping, you may be hesitant to try these. I suggest trying out flavors and pre-filled cartos before moving on to filling
On Saturday, I made it back to the good old USA. It was a whirlwind trip around the world, clocking in at over 15,000 miles, and one incredible journey! The trip back was easier than going there. It took four days for me to adjust in China, but just two days for me to feel
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes