This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a “vapaholic”. As I’ve gotten older I’ve become a person of habit. I like to know what the day will bring. I have several rituals. For example, first thing in the morning, I get my coffee, grab my
Every industry has their own lingo that people use to communicate, including the electronic cigarette industry. There is a lot of jargon used by people who use personal vaporizers. Some terms are self-explanatory, such as manual, automatic, battery, center post, flavor, LED tip, throat hit, cartridge, vapor, juice, and nicotine strength.
We have just launched the perfect center for ongoing discussions, with our very own forum!
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking