This is a guest blog post by Morandir. For the longest time now V4L has exclusively used the 808 connection with all their branded products, the only exceptions being the OEM kits from a few years ago and a few mods they no longer carry. That era has reached its end though. Around June of 2013 Smilin
Today is National Battery Day. So of course Vapor4Life is celebrating this grand holiday! We are after all, in the business of ecigs. And as we all know one of the two main components of an ecig is the battery. In honor of this day we are devoting this blog post to – you’ve guessed
How often do you clean your e-cigarette battery? If you answered “never” or “rarely” keep on readin’! Vapor4Life recommends giving batteries a good scrubbing weekly. Regular battery cleaning will keep it functioning and charging properly. Often a decrease in performance is the result of a blocked connection point. This is the area where a cartomizer
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes