Today we’re featuring a couple customers who I met in our Northbrook vape shop. Gabby loves coming in frequently to hang out and meet other vapers. She was picking up some vaping juice and brought her friend Jordan to try some flavors. I sat down with them to hear about their experiences with vaping.
Are you a vaper who still has friends who smoke? Despite watching you successfully make the switch from tobacco to ecigs, some of your friends or family members might still smoke. Maybe you’ve tried loaning them your ecig, or even bought them a kit of their own. Whatever you have tried to do hasn’t worked
Have you heard the term “dual use?” This refers to people who smoke cigarettes AND vape electronic cigarettes. People wonder if e-cigs are an effective smoking cessation tool. Now as an ecig manufacturer and retailer, we can’t say that they are. If we were to say that, we’d have to be regulated as a drug
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes