This is a guest post written by Steve from Steve K’s Vaping World. Hello everyone! My name is Steve, you may have seen me around the internet writing about e-cigarettes on my blog or on ECF under the user name ‘StotheK.’ That’s S to the K, which is a play on my initials S.K.
“Well actually no, no I can’t smell that smell. I’m not smoking, I’m vaping.” The famous philosopher Immanuel Kant theorized that people’s knowledge of the outside world depends on how we perceive things. Back in 1760 this proposition was unheard of. Now it just makes sense (pun intended).
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. My parents never approved of my smoking. Not many parents would, I guess, but it really didn’t sit well with mine. When I started vaping I didn’t even tell them. I was afraid they had only heard the bad
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. A common question for new vapers is “how long will my battery last?” There are many possible answers, with many factors that come into play. V4L offers batteries (a.k.a. batts) in both manual and automatic,
Finding That Perfect Flavor When I first started vaping I had the tendency to try as many flavors as possible. At the time Vapor4Life only had four flavors so this was easy to do. We quickly added several more flavors and now have more than 150. As I got into my vaping groove, I found
This is a guest post written by Michelle, who loves writing, vaping, and testing new products. The topic of this post is not really pet related, although I have been known to write a lot about my 10 month old puppy dog Jackson. This post is more about our personal tastes, our likes and dislikes,
This is a guest post by Keelalagirl, who’s vapin’ happy hangin’ with her doggie pack in Ohio. Hello all. I’m Keelalagirl, a name I took on about four years ago after one of my dogs. I am a thirty-something wife and mother who has found a passion for vaping, and a special passion for Vapor4Life.
This is a guest post written by Joyce B., an emergency management professional who has been enjoying Vapor4Life products for just over a year. Hi, V4L readers! This is Joyce, also known as, um, Joyce on the ECF (Electronic Cigarette Forum). Little did I know, I would also be nicknamed “Momma Joyce” by some of
Well it has certainly been an eventful month for me. I went from Chicago to Shenzhen (via Hong Kong) for a ten-day trip, and just got back from a four-day trip to Richmond, Virginia for VaperCon.
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapeaholic from the Midwest. Hello, I’m Clover. I have been vaping and using V4L products since September 27, 2010. I just celebrated my one year vaperversary and am excited for the next! I’m a 23 year-old senior majoring in Visual Arts and specializing in Animation.
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around
- How to Begin (and Continue) Using an Electronic Cigarette or Vapor Pen
- Deals galore! Get 7 packs of pre-filled ecig carts for $40. Now that's a steal! http://t.co/CsjfxGRI3f 2 days ago
- Use code"ULTIMATE" for the ultimate sale on pre-filled carts! Purchase at http://t.co/K1VtibX22l #vapelife http://t.co/vlzVmXfto4 3 days ago
- How's your Tuesday? Here's something to smile about! http://t.co/CujjtvWXPf 4 days ago