A few of our customers have been making some major milestones lately. It all started with Mary Kay from the E Cigarette Forum (ECF). She celebrated her 5 year “vaperversary” this past May. That means she’s been vaping for five whole years! Then a few people posted on our Facebook page that they’ve been vaping
In case you missed it, yesterday was the second annual World Vaping Day! To celebrate, we held a contest on our Facebook page. We asked vapers to tell us how vaping saved their life. We had a total of 63 entries, so you can imagine it was pretty difficult to pick just three winners.
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking