This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. For people who are just getting started with electronic cigarettes the most frequently asked questions are “what hardware should I get?” and “what flavor should I buy?” There is no right
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. A tank can be confusing for new vapers. There are actually three different types, and many sizes available of each type. I hope to shed a little light on that situation.
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. Let’s Talk About Juice, Baby. Alright, you’ve got your favorite handy-dandy V4L Diamond battery, the Slim Chargers, the Drip Tips, and all the other gadgetry. Now what? So many juice choices! Where to start? There’s USA juice, WOW juice,
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. Happy New Year, fellow vapers! It’s a new year – a year of change! Do you have any new year’s resolutions? Maybe to start vaping? Well, if that’s one, then you’re in luck! Vapor4Life has it all and will
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. Vapor4Life sells two kinds of cartos: WOW carts and CoolCarts. Neither is better than the other, as they both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. It all comes down to personal preference.
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around