This is a guest post written by LadyStrick9, from Chesapeake, VA who often refers to herself as a “vapaholic”. What is PG? According to Wikipedia, “Propylene Glycol Alginate, or PGA, is an additive used mainly as a thickening agent in certain types of food. It is made from the kelp plant or from certain kinds of
This is a guest post written by Clover, a college student and vapaholic from the Midwest. 14 Months Ago When I first heard of e-cigs, I didn’t think of them as something serious. They had to be just a gimmick. But when I was getting desperate for a solution, I thought why not? What did
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, a regular on V4L’s sub forum on ECF, and an e-cig enthusiast. Vapor4Life sells two kinds of cartos: WOW carts and CoolCarts. Neither is better than the other, as they both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. It all comes down to personal preference.
- Want a Stress-Free Vaping Experience? Simplify with Disposable Electronic Cigarettes and Cartridges
- Five Things to Know About E-Liquid Before You Make a Purchase
- Sweet or Savory: Your Guide to Find the Right Vaping Flavors
- From Flavors to Vapors: Here’s Everything You Should Know About E Liquids
- New Vapor4Life Referral Program