As a vaper, I’ve been approached by many people who come from both sides of the “e-cig spectrum.” You know, the “naysayers” who think this is a fad or on the opposite end, people who praise me for making the switch. Some people just genuinely want to know what e-cigs are really all about. Well,
This is guest post written by Via, an e-cig enthusiast living in Jacksonville, Florida. Many years ago, I accepted a job to do the accounting for a small California winery in Amador County. At the time, all I knew about wine was “Mad Dog 20/20″ would make you sicker than a dog, and that Mateus
This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Electronic cigarettes are made of two parts – a rechargeable battery and a cartomizer (also known as a carto). The carto is the disposable part, which has nicotine (optional) and flavoring. Cartos come in two forms – pre-filled, or blank. The
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes