This is a guest post written by Keyzygirl from Key West, Florida. Laid back and vaping in paradise. Like many people I am on a tight budget. My husband had open heart surgery and I had two major surgeries this past year that put us in a mess of medical debt. I worried how I would
This is guest post written by bjfgator (Beth Fitzgerald), a V4L forum member from Nutter Fort, WV and co-founder (with MissEmma) of the “Vapashopaholics Club”. I didn’t coin that phrase €¦ those infamous words were posted by a forum user named ian559 in a recent post.
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes