Are you allowed to vape at work? If you can, good for you! That’s great that your employer is smart enough to realize that he/she’s saving time and money by allowing you to use your ecig. If you’re not as fortunate, I hope that you’ll be able to change your employer’s mind after giving him/her some info.
It’s been two years vapers, and you know what? It doesn’t feel like it. It feels like I’ve been at Vapor4Life for my entire life. Not because life is a drag here, but it feels like home and that I’m with family. Faces have come and gone over the last two years but the “family”
This is a guest post written by Morandir835, an e-cig enthusiast, admin on the Vapor4Life forum, and a regular on their ECF sub forum. Some women behind V4L aren’t as well-known as their male counterparts, but that’s mainly because they’re not on the forums. Two people are better known than others though because one is
As the popularity and presence of electronic cigarettes increases, rules surrounding them are beginning to surface. Some companies have decided to not allow their use while employees are working, while some have flat-out banned their use on company property.
Have you considered giving a V4L starter kit to a friend or family member who smokes? It is a wonderful way to say “I care about you.” You just have to make sure to start them out with the right products so they have a better chance of making the switch.
- Vaping vs. Smoking: When Should You Go Tobacco-Free?
- Questions About Vaping Flavors You’ve Wanted to Ask (or Didn’t Know You Needed to)
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes