V4L and Living A Tobacco Free Lifestyle, Part 1
What Does Vapor4Life Mean By Living A Tobacco Free Lifestyle?
Part One: The Benefits
At Vapor4Life, we like to refer to our vaping products as tools to help our community of customers lead a tobacco free lifestyle. Why do we want our customers to go tobacco free? Because when match hits a combustible cigarette, that process unleashes 7000 chemicals into your body.
According to the CDC, smoking deaths led to 480,000 deaths in the United States in 2013. The CDC calls tobacco use “the single most important preventable risk to human health.”
The benefits of going tobacco free per the CDC are immediate:
- 20 minutes after quitting: Your heart rate and blood pressure drop.
- 12 hours after quitting: The carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.
- 2 weeks to 3 months after quitting: Your circulation improves and lung function increases.
- 1 to 9 months after quitting: Coughing and shortness of breath decrease. The cilia (tiny hair-like structures that move mucus out of the lungs) regain normal function, increasing their ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, and reduce the risk of infection.
- 1 year after quitting: Your increased risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker’s.
- 5 to 15 years after quitting: Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker.
- 10 years after quitting: The lung cancer death rate is about half that of a continuing smoker’s. The risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, cervix, and pancreatic decrease.
- 15 years after quitting: Your risk of coronary heart disease is the same of that of a non-smoker.
Vapor4Life offers products that help our customers go tobacco free. E Cigs are vapor products, and don’t require combustion to complete delivery. V4L offers tobacco flavored products that help deliver the same flavors without the harmful side effects. As for nicotine, we offer our e Liquids in a variety of nicotine levels so that if our customers decide to cut nicotine out as well, we will be there for them.