Product Manual: Download here
good so farI quit chewing 4 months ago. So I started vaping instead. I use the small smileomizers. They are easy to fill and I can carry extras in my pocket if I want to change them out. I still have an urge to dip once in awhile. But I am hanging in there, thanks to the vaping!!
Large SmilomizersI have experience using both the small and large versions of the Smilomizers. IMHO the large version is much better for several reasons.
1. Obviously the first reason is the increased e-juice capacity (twice the capacity), which means more vaping time before refills. This also means one doesn't have to carry a bottle or bottles of e-juice around with them.
2. The large version has what appears to be a stainless mesh screen on top of the wicking material. The small Smilomizers I've used do NOT have this screen. This protects the wicking material and keeps out foreign debris.
3. Also both sizes are rated at 12+ refills... if you think about it the large Smilomizers are ultimately more cost effective even though they cost $.50 more each. It would take two fill-ups with the small Smilomizer to equal 1 with the large Smilomizer. So in theory you are getting twice the vaping ability per Smilomizer.
4. Finally. Buying the 10pks is a no brainer... It'll save you at least $10 in the long run.
Only way to goThe smilomizers make vaping easy. Starting with the carts, I then graduated through different batteries, settling on the Zeus. I tried the tanks, very messy.
The smilomizers are easy to fill, easy to take with you, no mess, comfortable on the lips. You can easily change or add flavors. If you are ending a bottle of e-juice, just add some of another and you may have found a great new flavor. The only way to vape easy.
Great way to vapeHuge vapor, great taste, easy to fill. Draw gets tighter by the fourth refill. I have never made it to twelve refills before it is useless!
SmilomizersI've been using the 3.5ml Smilomizers for 7 months now.
Fantastic performance overall. I've encountered a few duds but V4L stood behind their product and replaced them. The 10pk is the way I generally buy them because it's more economical and I stock up so I never run out of them.
If you properly take care of them and keep them from running low, you will get a very long life from them.
I've obtained as much as 2 and 3 months of use! Way more than 12 refills.
Much simpler than tanks. Provides an enormous amount of vapor volume.
One thing I have noticed is that the darker juices will clog up and kill the Smilomizer quicker than lighter juices and requires cleaning the center tube where the coil is located or it will not "breath" when you inhale. In fact I've not experienced this problem with the lighter colored juices.
I have found using a straightened paper clip of small size works best for this. CAUTION... You must use extreme care though when inserting a paperclip through the center-tube to clean or you will damage the coil and the Smilomizer will be ruined. DO NOT force it through... gentle is key. Once both ends of the straightened paper clip are sticking out, then gently roll the Smilomizer back and forth. This method I've found works best for me. I repeat several times, wiping the paperclip off with a paper towel each time.
Could last longerI used to be a heavy smoker 2-3 packs a day. So I'm a heavy vapor like I never but my vapor ZEUS down. I can only get 7 days out of my Smileomizer not weeks like many have said. I guess it depends on how much you vape.
I'd like to get down to only vaping every hr or so and only vape for 5-10 mins. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
I just bought a 10 pack of Smileomizers which should by all accounts last me 10 weeks. Also I bought 2 30ml bottles of Traditional Tobacco one bottle lasts like 8-9 days and thats adding 90-120 drops of juice once a day.
In the end its a boatload cheaper then smoking cigs. I was spending $12-$18 dollars a day on analogs. Now I think I'm spending $3 a day if my math is right.
Great product!My wife and I both love these smileomizers!
Smileomizer and Manual Dial-A-Volt EcigThe Smileomizer can be used with the Manual DAV. They really last a long time and are easy to clean. Just make sure to keep them topped off and you'll be happy. Easy draw and they are 2.5 ohm. Good luck.
WThe great thing about the Smileomizer is it fits my Dial Volt and Zuse along with the larger size it is hassle free all day. With the 10 pack special pricing it is very affordable...Thank you Iâ€™m going on 6 months without a real cigarette I feel and smell better. Thank you again, Tony Minio, V4L six month user.
AwesomeThe best ever! Lots of vapor, long lasting and holds a lot of e liquid.
The next generation in cartomizersThese new "Smileomizer's" are a step above the old "cartomizer"..in durability and time-between-refills.
The price is somewhat stifling, and the advertised "12 refills" is perhaps a bit optimistic however.
They are also advertised to work on "all" V4L batteries..but that is with varying results. A 4.2 volt (3.7 nominal) battery obviously can't really get them jumping, as they are designed to work with the 5V Zeus. On a dial-a-volt they sing at "4.3" (or 4.2, depending on your product)..one notch below full power, and this seems to give the best balance of flavor-longevity. I cannot comment on their effectiveness on the intended partner battery (the Zeus) but I expect that at 5 volts they would be skull-popping in both flavor and vapor production. At max voltage on a dial-a-volt, they are quite powerful.
They have a much smoother flavor, and deliver copious amounts of vapor...and even though it is smoother, they also seem to deliver far more nicotine than a tank (which tends to be more harsh compared to a Smileomizer)..likely due to more complete and efficient vaporization of the juice.
If you are mad about your flavor coming through clean and clear, These are the thing. If you like to fill a cart and vape for an extended period problem (and refill) free..these are the thing. For the cost conscious however, A 5 pack of coolcarts will slightly outlast one of these.
There has also been a change to the internal design, which now incorporates a screen of some sort over the batting filler. I'm not sure, but my best guess is that this is to facilitate easier filling, so that juice wicks in faster instead of sitting on top of the batting waiting to be absorbed...or at least that is the result of this change from observation. It also holds the core neatly centered, which is a bonus, because as these carts age, the cores tended to list off to port or starboard due to the coil leaning on the internals as it rapidly heats.
It is evident that these changes were due to product testing and customer insight, and I applaud V4L for continuing to refine products, and striving to remain the best in the market.
- 2.5 ohm
- 3.5mL (Small), 6mL (Large)
- Stainless steel, surgical-grade silicone tip
- All Vapor4Life KR808D batteries, except for EGO batteries
- Black, Cigar, Blue, Magenta, Green
- Pull off the soft mouth piece and drip tip from the cartomizer and drip 70-90 drops (120-150 for Large) against the side of the cartomizer into the white filler material. Work your way around in a circle dripping one at a time. Let sit for 5 minutes. If the polyfill is not saturated, repeat this process. Replace the drip tip and mouth piece, screw onto a battery and you're ready to vape. Once you experience a lack of vapor production or flavor, it is time to refill the Smileomizer.