Choosing the right nicotine is strength is an important step to making the switch to e cigs so that is why Vapor4Life offers six different nicotine levels, including zero, to help you with the switch. With so many different nic levels, we know you can find the perfect place to start your vaping journey, and potentially even finding yourself dropping your nicotine level all the way to zero. Vapor4Life has the perfect product for you on every step of your journey.
Below is a general guideline for choosing a nicotine strength. If you’re new to vaping, try a couple different strengths to see which you prefer. Nicotine strength is based on amount of nicotine per milliliter.
|0 (nicotine-free)||Users wanting hand-to-mouth simulation and flavor enjoyment without nicotine.|
|4mg||Users who smoke ultra-light cigarettes, consuming less than half a pack per day.|
|8mg||Users who smoke ultra-light cigarettes, consuming half a pack per day or more.|
|11mg||Users who smoke ultra-light cigarettes, consuming less than one pack per day; users who smoke light cigarettes, consuming a half pack per day.|
|18mg||Users who smoke light cigarettes, consuming more than half a pack per day.|
|24mg||Users who smoke full-flavor cigarettes, consuming up to a pack and a half per day.|
|36mg||Users who smoke full-flavor cigarettes, consuming multiple packs per day.|
- Breaking Down the Components and Busting the Myths Surrounding eLiquids
- The Vaping Industry by the Numbers: Stats You Need to Know About E-Cigarettes and E-Liquid
- Three Things Parents Can Do to Prevent Their Kids from Using Vapor Cigarettes
- Three Disposable Cigarette Benefits That Make Vaping a Better Alternative to Smoking
- Put That in Your Vape and Puff: Three of the Weirdest E-Liquid Flavors Around