Choosing the right nicotine is strength is an important step to making the switch to e cigs so that is why Vapor4Life offers six different nicotine levels, including zero, to help you with the switch. With so many different nic levels, we know you can find the perfect place to start your vaping journey, and potentially even finding yourself dropping your nicotine level all the way to zero. Vapor4Life has the perfect product for you on every step of your journey.
Below is a general guideline for choosing a nicotine strength. If you’re new to vaping, try a couple different strengths to see which you prefer. Nicotine strength is based on amount of nicotine per milliliter.
|0 (nicotine-free)||Users wanting hand-to-mouth simulation and flavor enjoyment without nicotine.|
|4mg||Users who smoke ultra-light cigarettes, consuming less than half a pack per day.|
|8mg||Users who smoke ultra-light cigarettes, consuming half a pack per day or more.|
|11mg||Users who smoke ultra-light cigarettes, consuming less than one pack per day; users who smoke light cigarettes, consuming a half pack per day.|
|18mg||Users who smoke light cigarettes, consuming more than half a pack per day.|
|24mg||Users who smoke full-flavor cigarettes, consuming up to a pack and a half per day.|
|36mg||Users who smoke full-flavor cigarettes, consuming multiple packs per day.|
- What’s Your Flavorite? The Wild World of E-Cig Flavors
- China’s Government Moves to Ban Traditional Smoking in Public Places
- Vaping Cartridges, Cartomizers, and Tanks: What Are the Fundamental Differences?
- The Story of the e Cigar King
- If 10% of Americans Vape, What Does That Mean for the Number of E Cigs for Sale?
- @ravenclaw50 Love the pink! #Vapor3Life https://t.co/wb3J6AcLHm 7 days ago
- RT @MyVaping : #vapemail arrived today from @Vapor4Life the V-Kit http://t.co/5EVdAQjpEx 1 week ago
- New Flavor @Vapor4Life . Peppermint Twist! Refreshing taste of peppermint, A hint of a mint! http://t.co/NGhto8VbdX http://t.co/qGhyeyRrLt 1 week ago