I have had many Private Messages back and forth with Amos and Sarah of "The Librum" over the past few weeks because of Sarah's sensitivity to PG. I had included her extreme sensitivity in my Blog "PG Sensitivity" recently.
I got a message from Amos today asking that I share that Sarah is in the hospital because they had stopped at a local family restaurant for ice cream on Amos's birthday. They did not know that the ingredients had been changed from a local production to a different supplier of some of the ingredients (which contained PG).
Within minutes Sarah was choking and couldn't breath. Amos, himself, performed an emergency Tracheotomy using straws to create an airway. Amos said that the swelling was quite severe.
Sarah is now able to sit up, however, not able to speak. They are hoping she will be back at home in about a week.
Please post your "Get Well" wishes for Sarah and I'm sure they will be checking in at some point in the near future.