I've been reading the battery threads and I think I understand the "technoese" but I just want some verification on the following statements. I am not sure if I got these all correct. Please help.
1. It is not good to run your batteries all the way down before you recharge them.
2. It is ok to recharge them daily to keep them at peak performance and you should be able to recharge them about 240 times or so.
3. It is ok to leave them overnight on the wall charger.
4. It is NOT ok to leave them overnight on the USB charger.
5. It is easier to mess up an auto with juice than with a manual.
Some questions I couldn't find answers to:
6. Do batteries lose power if not used? (We have three each and I try to use each one of them every day)
7. About how long does it take to charge an xl diamond manual or xl battery on the standard wall charger? (came with kit)
8. How long should it take to charge an xl diamond or xl battery on the USB charger? (came with kit)
9. Is it bad to take it back off the USB charger after a couple hours and use it even if the light didn't turn blue? off the wall charger if not green?
Inquiring minds want to know......