Who likes contests? We like contests!
It's been awhile family and I want to do something fun here this morning. I want to know what you love to do in these changing seasons. Tell us what you like to do or where you like to go. What are your favorite fall activities? Just post some pics below to play.
1. Post a picture and a description of your favorite fall pastimes. (You can post either if you'd like)
2. Keep it clean but I know you all will :)
3. Please no double posting but if no one has posted in over 10 minutes, please feel free to ignore this rule :)
4. Winner will be chosen randomly.
5. Contest will end tomorrow October 10, 2012 at 11am CDT.
Here's the fun part, it's a surprise but we promise it's worth it :)!
I'll start guys.
The Fall is when my dad introduced me to the game I will always hold dear to me, FOOTBALL! He taught me the lore of the Monsters of the Midway and the rules we should follow, as put into place by Papa Halas himself. Watching football from the first day of Fall until the Super Bowl :)
Lil' Bro's High School Football Games!!
BHAM, I KNOW YOU DID FOOTBALL TOO, BUT HIGH SCHOOL GAMES ARE ALL I THINK ABOUT WHEN I THINK OF FALL(:
I LOVE the cold nights that nip at your skin, eating meatball stew on the sidelines, and cheering my little brother on to keep him going strong! It brings my family together and we cherish every second of it. We are definetly the biggest family who comes and watches a sibling play and that makes me so happy that he has that kind of support at his age. Some kids aren't as lucky as he is.