Liquid attracts liquid sir. When you full the carto to a point it's leaking out those bottom two holes, then fill the tank, you can cause it to instead of just filling the carto from the tank, a siphon is made and the tank keeps dumping juice into the carto making a flood.
Turn the tank upside down for awhile & then take a paper towel & place it over the drip tip & suck. This will remove the excess juice from the air wick tube (so you don't suck it into your mouth when you go to vape). Look down the air wick tube to ensure that it is clear. Wipe of the tank threads & you should be good to go.
I also purchased another tank recently, filled it the same as the previous one i had bought. The carto tasted burnt. Have a plum flavor wow juice running in it. :/
Here's how I fill my tanks. Mr. M give me your thoughts:
1) Remove the cap to the top of the tank.
2) Fill liquid in the tank about 3/4ths that way full on the sides of the open tank.
3) Put your drip tip in the cartomizer in the tank **note try not to push the cart out of the tank putting the drip piece in**
4) **Becareful here **Hold your finger on the bottom of the tank and cartomizer to cover the hole under the cart.
5) While you are covering that hole at the bottom of the tank you are going to inhale lightly to prime the cartomizer. *Keep checking your cart and seeing if the cart is saturated enough but not too much. *You will notice the liquid start to drop from the side of the tank indicating it is going in the cart.**** *Be careful not to inhale too hard as you will pull liquid into your mouth and flood the cart which causes leaking and ruins the cart**
6) Fill the side of the tank again 3/4ths or less( you can remove your finger from covering the bottom of the cartomizer).
7) Push the cart down until it is even with the top of the tank(some leaking may occur here do not worry)
8) Put the cap of the tank on the tank
9) Push the cartomizer back up in to the tank
10) *Put your drip tip in the cart( best to leave the tank on the table when put your drip tip in the cart so you do not push the cart out of the tank or into the tank)
11) Inhale on the tank without your finger on the bottom of the tank so air flows through the tank and you pull any leaking liquid back up in to the cart.
Dry off any liquid and your tank is ready
Only two problems with that method BHam sir-
1.- Constantly removing the top cap will wear out the oring, making it either harder to remove the cap later, or causing a leak.
2.- Putting the top cap back on afterwards can sometimes create pressure in the tank causing a siphon and a leak.
Thanks for the tips Mr. M!