We provide support to our vaping family in several ways including our website, blog, forum, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and ECF. We welcome comments about our company, products, and customer service. We ask our community to follow this set of guidelines:
* Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
* Be friendly. We do not tolerate name-calling, insults, harassment, spamming, baiting, profanity, hate speech, personal attacks on other users, or posts that are vulgar, obscene or otherwise inappropriate.
* This is a place for vapers to talk about Vapor4Life and vaping, therefore, we kindly ask that you do not use this as a place for you to solicit customers.
* Please do not share any personal information (phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, etc).
* Please don't post content protected by any intellectual property rights, including copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights.
* No statements alluding to Vapor4Life or e-cigs as a ‘smoking cessation device’ are permitted. Other non-acceptable terms include ‘health,’ ‘effective,’ ‘quit,’ and ‘harmless.’ Any posts with this language will be edited or removed without notice.
We want our customers to be comfortable in our online spaces, so we reserve the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines. By posting content on any of our online communities, you grant Vapor4Life the right to use that content in any other medium without notification or compensation. Some of the content posted is provided by customers and is the responsibility of the individual posting the content Vapor4Life does not control or take responsibility for this content. Vapor4Life does not check individual posts for accuracy. We are not to be held responsible for any damage or loss that may result from your reliance on a customer’s post. If you feel something is missing or unclear about these guidelines, please email email@example.com.