Are you going anywhere?
Where will you be on Thanksgiving this year?
One of the most popular travel holidays is back again. Are you planning on going anywhere this year for Thanksgiving or staying at home? Either way, take 30% off your order for 24 hours.
We are interested in finding out what the Vapor4Life family is doing for Thanksgiving!
Take 30% off with coupon code: TRAVEL if you are heading out of town for Thanksgiving
Take 30% off with coupon code: HOME if you are staying at home this Thanksgiving
Results will be posted on the Vapor4Life forum on Monday 11/19.
*Promotion ends 11/17/12 11 AM CDT. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase. Discount does not apply to Weekly Specials or OMG Mod products. Discount does not apply to specially-priced Nobacco Juice USA bottles. Order total for discount does not include shipping or tax. Promotions are valid only for online purchases and cannot be used in the Vapor4Life Smokeless Lounge.
Fun fact everyone! For all of those who participated in the sale, 25% of users said they'd be TRAVELing, and the other 75% of users are staying at HOME :D. I know I'll be home this holiday season where will you be?
Lol Bham!! Thanks for the sale and the fun fact!
My answer would normally depend on your definition of home and travel. Normally I would travel about 2 hours north to Porter, TX. But we only stay a couple hours to eat and visit and then go back home. This year I will only be traveling to work and back home. So...I have to go with home this year.
I will be home for a nice semi private dinner. Love being home fir thanksgiving.