OK guys, since you are so overwhelmingly helpful and polite, so before I'm about to make my second order with Vapor4Life, please let me have your advice in regards to the following questions: (you can make your answers short and to the point, since I have got quite a few questions to ask )
1) Yes, I wanna purchase a TANK. which size should I go for? 3.5ml or 6ml?
2) Are the Vapor4Life tanks compatible with the Titan regular length batteries?
3) If I buy a tank will I also need to buy a Dual Coil Replacement Cartomizer - 808 Thread? if yes, why?
4) Do I need to clean the tank occasionally? or they don't require cleaning?
5) Which Menthol flavor do you like or suggest as best?
6) I do know what VG and PG stand for, I just wanna know; I see some selected Vapor4Life flavors that come with a VG logo and most don't. Do I need to get the once with the VG logo or the regulars without the VG logo?
7) On my previous thread, some of you mentioned that I should maybe buy some more batteries. I right now have 2 Titan regular length batteries with my first purchase, Do I really need more?
8) I think I have asked this question on a prior thread but I'm looking for a more pertinently answer: How can I know when exactly to refill a cartomizer before it gets dried out, or as I should say - before I get to the point that it already taste like burnt out?
9) How often do I need to clean a used cartomizer?
10) How can I get a Vapor4Life battery bag? (the batteries I received with my first order came bare-naked, being thrown in the envelop together between all other products). I need some cover to protect them when I take them with me, since they don't fit in the Vapor4Life case I got.
11) Last but not least, Do I ask too many questions?
Please be so kind and refer to the specific number of question when you answer.
Thank you so much again