I know I saw something about this the other day , but for the life of me can't find it ...so sorry for the double post. I got my very first Dial a Volt in the mail the other day and I can't get it to charge at all. I put it on the charger the light flashes on the battery like 12 times then goes off and the light on the charger flickers between red and green. I took it off that charger thinking maybe my charger was going bad but it does the same thing on my other charger as well. I left it on the charger for a total of 20 hours and never did the light go green, and when I took it off and used it(which by the way was WAY awesome), it lasted half an hour and then died. So what am I doing wrong? I wanted to ask here first before opening a ticket because I am very sad it doesn't work what with it being a long weekend and I am going to be without my new favorite battery.