I consider myself a moderate vaper, and have had my XL auto-DAV for a bit over a month now.
Last week, I was vaping and after a few draws on the DAV with a large smileomizer, it wouldn't turn off. I could hear it hissing and the LED stayed lit. After I removed the smileomizer then hissing stopped but the light stayed lit. Thinking that the switch may have been stuck, I gently blew into the battery screw end. I haven't had that problem since, until today. After using it most of the day as normal, I took about 4 draws on it and the dial end of the battery got so hot that I was scared to use it anymore. When I removed the smileomizer, the LED stayed lit again. I blew into the screw end of the battery and the LED then made 2 separate sets of fast blinks, then shut off.
Has anyone else had this problem and/or know a fix? Or do I need to contact Vapor4Life and see about a warranty? I absolutely love my DAV and don't know what I'm going to do without it. I've been smoke free for a month because of it and refuse to smoke another tobacco cigarette ever again.