A couple weeks ago, I purchased two ash cap batteries.
And one of them, an auto, which worked fine since last Saturday, I took a puff, and got very little vapor.
I noticed the LED was on....and it stayed on...it still is on??
Is this thing gonna explode??? I tried blowing into it, as I read you can reset them that way (whatever that means)...
The battery is still on. . Wrote to bRandon...
Anyone have any ideas?
P.s. this forum is all screwed up....the screen keeps shrinking and getting skinnier...and keeps bringing me to the top of the page....?