So I will start off with how I LOVE Vapor4Life, their products and their unbelievable CS.
Week and a half ago I had a slimline die on me. Happened when I went to take a charged battery off of it and as soon as I touched it, the light went off, dead as a door nail. Bit sad because it was my only slimline, back was in the mail on its way to me. CS sent me a new one right away, came in the mail today. Plugged it in, charged a battery and when the light turned green, the same thing happened. I went to remove the battery, but as soon as I touched it the light went off, now it is shot too.
Is this a known issue? Is there something I can do to reset it or fix it? I hate to bug CS again, not sure if this is user error or just a 2nd bad charger. It is way dry in my area right now, maybe there was some static on me? I did not get a shock though, so any transfer should have been too small to harm it?