So I saw a woman at a local salon with a purse full of Vapor4Life products. The woman had liquids, batteries, cartomizers, and at least ten different flavors. I was immediately interested! I have smoked for 15 years, and haven't had any luck with switching. I wanted to try electronic cigarettes for a while now. I have 2 children and I want to be there for them longer than I can with a pack a day habit.
I am confused about all the "lingo", and a bit overwhelmed on the variety of products, so I bought the Vapor King Slim Starter Kit, with a diamond series auto battery , Slim charger, case, Premium Bananas foster carts, WOW cherry cordial carts, and WOW Fruit bowl sampler Carts. So my questions are:
1. How long does a Cart last compared to a pack a day? Does one cart = a pack?
2. Does the battery last a long time with proper recharging, or should I get a spare?
3. Can I use the liquids with the vapor titan slim? If so, which ones are best?
4. Do I need a "tank" for the liquids if I can use them with this series?
5. Finally, what is best on the budget, liquids or prefilled carts?