Thread: It is with a Sad and heavy heart:

Unhappy It is with a Sad and heavy heart:

I know not everyone knows Ryan Whistles Allen from the group, but I just saw that he passed away early this morning from a car accident. He was in this group for a long time and always added so much. Prayers for his family and friends.

Ryan was an amazing photographer, friend and teacher. In the short three years I knew him he taught me so much about life, photography and how to be a leader. He will be missed dearly. Take this time to appreciate those around you, hug your families a little bit tighter tonight, and keep Ryan's family in your prayers and thoughts!

GPR
    2 Canon 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

I saw that too GPR! It so tragic that he is gone! He was a sweet person! He will be missed dearly! I loved looking at all his fire pictures! They are simply amazing!

Really Sad..I have lost one of my friend in car accident two months ago and I can say no other can take his place..It is tough when you loss close ones..