Thread: This site has slowed down quite a bit??

This site has slowed down quite a bit??

I remember more users, and way more posts. Was it because of the new forum decor?

Also the main site is running pretty slowly for me. The forums are faster.

The site has become a Virtual Graveyard! Of course, Summer isn't helping any because everyone is out enjoying the weather. Things should pick up more this fall.

GPR
    2 Canon 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Hey David, yes, we used to have a lot more people posting. I don't know if you ever talked to Morandir, but he was in here a lot and helping answer questions.

I hope no one left because of the theme change! You can actually change it to white and blue at the bottom of this site.

LOVE the flower grandpa!!

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Hey David, yes, we used to have a lot more people posting. I don't know if you ever talked to Morandir, but he was in here a lot and helping answer questions.

I hope no one left because of the theme change! You can actually change it to white and blue at the bottom of this site.

LOVE the flower grandpa!!
    I think people left b/c Morandir is no longer active on this forum. Just MHO.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Quote Originally Posted by K9luvr View Post
    I think people left b/c Morandir is no longer active on this forum. Just MHO.
    I agree having BHam around also was always good. What happened to him anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dances View Post
    I agree having BHam around also was always good. What happened to him anyway?
    I believe that Brandon was moved to sales.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)