Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 75

Thread: Kudos for Vapor4Life!!!

  1. #51
    TimC
    Guest
    I just called CS today about a Pass Through problem.
    I have no "sense" that the folks in CS are in some sort of Call Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    To me, it is perfectly clear that the folks there are qualified parts of the team and not low wage folks who only answer phones for a living.

    I am sure that will continue!!!

    JMHO

    Tim

  2. #52
    KY_Rob
    Guest

    Kudos for Vapor4Life!!!

    Well stated TD!

    ...Seek first to understand...Indeed!

  3. #53
    TDTyler
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TimC
    I just called CS today about a Pass Through problem.
    I have no "sense" that the folks in CS are in some sort of Call Center!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    To me, it is perfectly clear that the folks there are qualified parts of the team and not low wage folks who only answer phones for a living.

    I am sure that will continue!!!

    JMHO

    Tim
    Well, shoot... I'll bet you're right on the money. Not a call center at all and the people answering the phone definitely know the product. Whether they're low wage or high pay I don't know. The attitude suggests you're right on that count, too. They're definitely invested.

  4. #54
    Morandir835
    Guest
    Lord Vaako sir again I'm sorry it was discontinued. Vapor4Life does care about it's customers, but on the same note it is still a business. The USA line's fate was determined by their customers, as I stated in another thread, when something doesn't sell well it goes away. I know this doesn't make it any easier for the fans of an item that got discontinued, but it's how business works. This is not the first time nor will it be the last a flavor beloved by a few is retired. I remember Smilin vg when I first became a Vapor4Life customer, it was and is still the only 100% vg menthol that wasn't completely dominated by the menthol to a point that was all you tasted. Myself and two other forum members from ecf were the only people I knew who loved it. It sadly to was put to rest for that reason. Carrying (which means they were paying for it) something that doesn't sell is a bad move for any company, especially when that item has an expiration date.

  5. #55
    jmmiii3
    Guest
    I had no idea the USA juices didn't sell well. Of all the times I asked in the past, I always got a "I don't know why since they are so popular" response. I am not happy about the USA retirement, but I have come to grips with needing another all day vape.

    James III

  6. #56
    BHam
    Guest
    Thank you for your feedback Lord Vaako. I am Brandon, the Social Media Community Manager and voice of the company on this Forum. I understand your frustration, truly, it took me over 6 months to find a flavor that worked for me. I know many vapers who tried the USA Nobacco juices loved them. Unfortunately they were discontinued. If you want another light and fruity tobacco flavor, I'd try RY Twist. Some vapers who have loved Jammin, like the RY Twist flavor. I used it myself for about 3 months and loved it. It's very light and has a nice blend of sweet fruit to keep you vaping more . If you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me directly at [email:3iq9jpul]brandon@vapor4life.com[/email:3iq9jpul], and I'd be happy to help you with anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vaako
    I'm very upset at Vapor4Life right now for canceling Jammin juice without even a warning. I'm honestly never going to place my trust in this company again. I'm very active in other major forums and this will be heard. This is NOT how you treat customers who have placed their trust in your company. I offered to pay them thousands of dollars to make a Jammin order just for me. Everyone knows they CAN do it, but they won't. They won't even tell me who made it for them so I could try to get it myself. If they think that I'm ever going to spend another dime of my money with them after this, they're crazy. I've been using Jammin for over a year, it was my only brand and they just pulled it and told me to try a sample pack. That's a company that doesn't care about it's customers. Just imagine you order one brand of juice (I've tried so many I can't even count them all) and now it's gone. I wish I never heard of this company now.

  7. #57
    dedi
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BHam
    Thank you for your feedback Lord Vaako. I am Brandon, the Social Media Community Manager and voice of the company on this Forum. I understand your frustration, truly, it took me over 6 months to find a flavor that worked for me. I know many vapers who tried the USA Nobacco juices loved them. Unfortunately they were discontinued. If you want another light and fruity tobacco flavor, I'd try RY Twist. Some vapers who have loved Jammin, like the RY Twist flavor. I used it myself for about 3 months and loved it. It's very light and has a nice blend of sweet fruit to keep you vaping more . If you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me directly at [email:cgx5efjk]brandon@vapor4life.com[/email:cgx5efjk], and I'd be happy to help you with anything.
    Hey BHam, on that same note.........any suggestions for good ole but gone Beach Bum? )))))))

  8. #58
    BHam
    Guest
    Some customers in the lounge have tried mixing the Almond Coconut with Pineapple or adding Pineapple to 555 or Richmond Tobacco. It's not the exact same taste but it's in the same flavor profile IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by dedi
    Hey BHam, on that same note.........any suggestions for good ole but gone Beach Bum? )))))))

  9. #59
    dedi
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BHam
    Some customers in the lounge have tried mixing the Almond Coconut with Pineapple or adding Pineapple to 555 or Richmond Tobacco. It's not the exact same taste but it's in the same flavor profile IMO.
    thx for the suggestions Bham! I had thought of the almond coconut but have never tried it. The pineapple sounds good in moderation. I think the almond may provide the buttery but you still gotta have the slight banana.
    I don't taste anything tobaccoy (is that a word)
    If I come up with anything will let you know and wd appreciate any thoughts from anyone else.

  10. #60
    thelastoftheonly
    Guest
    Kudos time.

    The scary thing about ordering from online stores is trying something new.
    There's no store to go to and physically touch the items, try em on, check colors and so on.
    So when I recently ordered my first two 3.5 ml instead of my usual 6ml tanks for my new XL Auto DAV I was nervous.
    They arrived yesterday and indeed I wish I had gotten my usual 6ml ones.
    One quick PM to Bham and one quick response from him plus a check with the Customer Service Department and I have two exchanges on their way before I even send back mine.
    Today Bham and Vapor4Life took all the worry out of my purchases and allowed me to just have fun experimenting with my new favorite pastime: Relaxing and Vaping. (well, relaxing is actually an old pastime, but now i don't have to interrupt my relaxing to get up and go have a cigarette)

    Thank you everyone at Vapor4Life from the top to the trenches for the best online shopping experience I've found.

Similar Threads

  1. Kudos CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
    By Via in forum New users section
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 07:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •