Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vaporzeus smileomizer are different

OK I'm glad you got that taken care of and I really hope the replacements work better for you!

V4L is aware of the problem. Contact CS and they should send you new replacement ones.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Are they finding out which ones are messing up or actually fixing the smileomizer issue with the vendor? The other question i would have is what about the eliquid? I know it seems like asking a lot but the xl ones use a lot of juice to just waste in something that keeps breaking.

Profruit, there are many of us having similar issues. Obviously something has changed with the smileo's, cuz this never use to be an issue.
    Life is Good

duplicate post!
    Life is Good

Hello Profruit I have been facing similar issue with the smileomizers..They are just lasting for one odd day..What could be the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by K9luvr View Post
    Profruit, there are many of us having similar issues. Obviously something has changed with the smileo's, cuz this never use to be an issue.
    I'm glad they're sending replacements to those who contact them. I do like them but will only buy when I can get a 30% discount.
    I just feel that they're overpriced for what they are. I can rebuild heads for other devices for pennies, and when I used to be into cartomizers I could usually always get 2 weeks out of them, and they cost around $7-$10 for a five pack.
    Sure they didn't hold 3.5 ml. but I think that that doesn't make them worth $7.50 each or $32.50 for 5.

I watched a GrimmGreen review on them before they were available for purchase. He said he didn't know how much they'll cost but would probably be in the $2-3 price range. That, I feel is more in line with where they should be.

I just ordered 2 five packs in 510 threading and when I opened one I find 808 threaded carts. I got black and cigar colored so I opened the other color to find 808 again. Oh well, maybe my replacements will be the fixed revision.
    I sure hope so but doubt that the stock is so low as to be getting any new version yet. This has got to be costing them in dollars and customer satisfaction. I do hope they get it fixed and maybe label their boxes as 510 or 808 to fix mix ups in order filling too.

I was going through Smileomizers for two weeks and thought it was me, until I read this thread. I cannot believe the time I spent cleaning them out and the days I spent without my vapor king, awaiting new smileiomizers. UGH!!

Yes, they sent me out 10 to replace my defective ones. But the new ones are only lasting one day. I vape all day long. After the initial fill, I can add about 6 more drops of eliquid, then they become clogged and wont work. I also purchased a tank carto, as a backup, but it leaked and was pale in comparison to the smlieomizer. I will be returning it as well.

Yes, I know..... contact customer service and V4L will be happy to send me replacement smilomizers. I am going through e-liquid like crazy, not to mention the inconvenience of mailing them back and the cost of postage. Come on V4L, can you please fix this problem. After two years with your company and the numerous friends I have referred to your products, I am highly disappointed. How about taking a business loss and scrapping your inventory instead of inconveniencing your loyal customers?

Are there any of the smilomizers that are NOT defective? I asked customer service this in my first message to them, but the question was ignored. I will take just about any fruit flavor of the pre-refilled ones and any color that has been reliable. Customer service was tight lipped about any information regarding the current inventory.

Already looking for a new product. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by ibebarker View Post
    I was going through Smileomizers for two weeks and thought it was me, until I read this thread. I cannot believe the time I spent cleaning them out and the days I spent without my vapor king, awaiting new smileiomizers. UGH!!

Yes, they sent me out 10 to replace my defective ones. But the new ones are only lasting one day. I vape all day long. After the initial fill, I can add about 6 more drops of eliquid, then they become clogged and wont work. I also purchased a tank carto, as a backup, but it leaked and was pale in comparison to the smlieomizer. I will be returning it as well.

Yes, I know..... contact customer service and V4L will be happy to send me replacement smilomizers. I am going through e-liquid like crazy, not to mention the inconvenience of mailing them back and the cost of postage. Come on V4L, can you please fix this problem. After two years with your company and the numerous friends I have referred to your products, I am highly disappointed. How about taking a business loss and scrapping your inventory instead of inconveniencing your loyal customers?

Are there any of the smilomizers that are NOT defective? I asked customer service this in my first message to them, but the question was ignored. I will take just about any fruit flavor of the pre-refilled ones and any color that has been reliable. Customer service was tight lipped about any information regarding the current inventory.

Already looking for a new product. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Hello, I'd like to thank you for bearing with us through these tough times. We just received partial test results from our manufacturer and we will have a fix by the next time we submit a shipment. The reason why we cannot scrap the whole inventory, is because not all of them are defective. The problem is inconsistent. We greatly appreciate you all taking the time out of your busy daily routines to send back the samples for testing. This is the only way we can find a fix for the problem. You can always include a receipt for your shipping expenses and we will gladly issue a store credit for the shipping expenses. Thank you very much for reaching out to us. We greatly appreciate your feedback. ^GA

So why did I have to send mine in before you would send me replacements? I would have had replacements Thursday to today but now I have to wait even longer? You should over night the replacements now instead of standard shipping.
    Last edited by crowsimage; 07-14-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: was not done ranting.