Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaporzeus smileomizer are different

Quote Originally Posted by crowsimage View Post
    So why did I have to send mine in before you would send me replacements? I would have had replacements Thursday to today but now I have to wait even longer? You should over night the replacements now instead of standard shipping.
    The replacements are normally sent out first. Once we receive the bad items, they are checked in and the RMA is closed. The only time when we request that you send back items first, is if the originals were not sent back for inspection. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope this helps to clarify things a bit. ^GA

I didn't know there was a problem and I told the lady on the phone when I first called I had only 3 of the 8 and she said don't worry about it. So I still don't understand.

I didn't know there was a problem and I told the lady on the phone when I first called I had only 3 of the 8 and she said don't worry about it. So I still don't understand.
    I don't have all your case details to provide any more feedback at this point. Please create a support ticket at support.vapor4life.com so that we can gather your info and come up with the fastest resolution. Thank you for your time.

I have an open ticket its been reopened since Friday at 8:07am when you received the broken ones Thursday i reopened it.

I am glad to see that others are having the same problem as I am. The first smileomizers I received with the kit worked great. I then ordered 5 additional, and then an order of 10. I am not sure but I think some of the ones from the order of 5 also were defective. I have had a total of 7 of them not last much more than a day. I am working with CS, so far then have sent me 5 replacements. This was when I had issues with only 3. This past weekend two lasted less than a day and then one lasted 2 1/2 days but was not working well until it finally burned out last night. Its getting frustrating going through so much juice. I have used an entire bottle in less than a week filling these things. I top them off with about 30 drops and it starts to degrade. Maybe get a second top off and then you can't hardly draw on it, then poof it burns up. Lets cross our fingers and hope they fix the problem.

Im kinda wondering why we would even have to send them back?? they clearly know there is an issue...

Thanks for the response! I have found that after one fill, if I soak in vodka then blow out with my mini air compressor, I can refill and use again 50% of the time. Yeah, total pain in the neck, but at least I can wait it out until the new shipment comes in.

I have an open ticket its been reopened since Friday at 8:07am when you received the broken ones Thursday i reopened it.
    Please provide me with your ticket number, I will gladly check the status for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbajb View Post
    Im kinda wondering why we would even have to send them back?? they clearly know there is an issue...
    Hello, we request that you send them back after receiving replacements so that we have samples to send back to the manufacturer. The more we have, the better chance we have to figure out what could be failing. We can't investigate an issue if we don't have samples that are displaying the problems. We are close to figuring all this out. Thanks to everyone for bearing with us! ^GA

Just sent back 8 that were not good. 3 were disposed of before I realized there is a problem. Hope the 8 help.