Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vaporzeus smileomizer are different

okay, I've been having the same issue; so glad I'm not the only one! And I agree, they are too expensive to only last for one or two days. I do have to say that customer service has been great with sending me out new ones, but I do have to eat the cost of sending them back. And, I hate to have to go through all the hassle. So glad to hear someone else is having issues. Sure hope a solution comes through soon.

All I can say is Customer Support has been great. I sent the 8 back and the same day that the received them I got a call letting me know they were sending out replacements. As far as the expense of sending them back, I think what Customer support has done far out weighs the expense. If you are sending them back one at a time I could see the expense mounting. It only cost me $5 to send the 8, so that wasn't too bad. They have gone above and beyond what I expected. I just hope they have fixed the issue with the Smileomizers. They claim they have received a new shipment so there should be no more problems like we had. I am also going to try a tank, it may not work for me, but we will see. Again, kudos to Customer Support.

Glad to hear it Rpritch! Vape on!!

Just got the tank. Filled it, and it seems to be vapeing well. I don't think it has the hit that the smileomizer has. I filled it with the same liquid as the smileomizer. I left the stock cartomizer in it, maybe I need to replace that one with the other ones that people recommended. The one that is in, is a dual, others have said a single 3 works better. I guess I will have to wait until this one quits. I am a former cigar smoker and the tip that came with the tank isn't so great. I bought another tip thinking it would be bigger then the one that actually came. I have a tip for other cigar smokers, take a tip from one of the large smileomizers and slide it over the drip tip that comes with the tank. It doesn't fit perfectly, but it'd close.