Thread: Best tank for Zeus

Best tank for Zeus

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place for this post. I am a new member.

I have been using my medium Zeus for sometime but am finding my small Smileomizers are not lasting as long as I would like. The center "post" seems to split too often, sometimes after only 3 or 4 fills. I would like to know if the small tanks will give me the same vapor production as the Smileomizers. I use my Zeus both with a pass through and stand alone.

Thanks.

Hi Ladyadmin, I can't give you the technical specs, but from my experience, yes.

Also, I use the large smileo's almost exclusively, and while I have some that the center post is more open than others, that doesn't seem to affect their use. Can you tell me what happens to yours? I use DAV's only.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

The vapor production is affected by a lot of things including the battery you're using, cartomizer resistance and juice...but a lot of people use tanks with their Vapor Zeuses and are happy doing that.

If you try the tank, go with the single coil 3.0ohm. This most closely resembles the setup of the Smileomizer which has a resistance of 2.5ohm.

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    If you try the tank, go with the single coil 3.0ohm. This most closely resembles the setup of the Smileomizer which has a resistance of 2.5ohm.
    Agreed!!!!!!
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Best Tanks for Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by K9luvr View Post
    Hi Ladyadmin, I can't give you the technical specs, but from my experience, yes.

Also, I use the large smileo's almost exclusively, and while I have some that the center post is more open than others, that doesn't seem to affect their use. Can you tell me what happens to yours? I use DAV's only.
    Sorry I didn't reply more quickly. Been in "the wilds" of East Texas with no internet or cell phone.

Among other problems (burn out, hard draw) after only 3 or 4 fills the majority of juice leaks out of my Smileomizers while filling. And, yes, I am following filling instructions exactly! Those that leak seem to have developed a visible gap (split) in the center tube.

Thanks to you and Audrey for your help. I'm ordering some of the 3.0 ohm single coils for the tanks I used with my OMG which, sadly, went to hardware heaven last year. My experience with my OMG and tanks was flawless, beginning to end.