Thread: Why Not Sell Smileomizer Replacements Without the Tip?

Why Not Sell Smileomizer Replacements Without the Tip?

Hi,

I'm new to V4L and so far I like the Vapor Zeus with Smileomizer better than my previous brand, but I have one big concern. I'm really struggling to get over the waste and expense of the Smileomizer tips. It seems crazy that you can't sell Smileomizers with just the tank portion, since the rubber tip and metal tube beneath it last a very long time. Has V4L considered this?

Thanks,
    Jeff

I agree. I have been using the Vapor Zeus for over a year now and the only major complaint I have is that the smilomizers don't last as long as I would like (I get about a week at most, sometimes only a few days). So being able to bring down the cost a bit by selling just the chamber instead of the rubber tip and metal stem would be great if it saved a bit of money.

Sadly, this is something we have asked them to do many, many times. For those of us that use smileo's, it is a complete waste to keep getting new tips, cuz I just reuse the ones I already have. At least they can be recycled, so not a total waste. Don't think it's ever gonna happen tho
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

It is a total waste I agree also. They probably won't ever do this because it would only reduce their costs to a minimal degree. I bet we would be shocked to find just how much they pay for these when purchasing thousands per order.
    But if they listened from an environmental viewpoint, they'd do it. I don't know where you live but I can't conveniently recycle these so in the landfill they go for a million years.

Quote Originally Posted by Stegle View Post
    But if they listened from an environmental viewpoint, they'd do it. I don't know where you live but I can't conveniently recycle these so in the landfill they go for a million years.
    I'm in Virginia, and I just remove the rubber mouthpiece and put the metal tips in with the metal stuff that goes to recycle. I could probably give them away to the people who come thru the neighborhood on the weekends looking for scrap metal, which they collect/sell for cash.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)