Page 207 of 218 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2177

Thread: Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

HarmonyPB
    Welcome to the forum Larue!

Good luck with the search! I sort of know how you feel. My ADV was Peacemaker for the time that it was around. I absolutely loved that stuff and haven't found anything else that I can vape all day, everyday. But it had a downside. I didn't want to vape anything else. Even if I bought other juices, they never got vaped. Now I buy and vape all kinds of yummy flavors!!

reynarok
    Good morning everyone! Ben here, wanting to formally introduce myself here on the forum. I've been stationed here in Okinawa since mid-2010, on active duty service with the Army. My XL Zeus came in today, and I couldn't be happier. I want to thank everyone at V4L for the care package! Are there any other vapers on the island?

HarmonyPB
    Welcome to the forum Reynarok! How are you liking the Zeus?

I can't say I've seen anyone around here from that part of the world

reynarok
    I am absolutely loving it. The Zeus and I are still very tentative around each other, nervous as new lovers, but I'm getting into the swing of actually refilling an e-cig. Much more maintenance than analogs, but so far so good.

Morandir835
    Welcome to the forum Reynarok sir.

HarmonyPB

Re: Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

Definitely more work than cigs, lol! It gets to be second nature after a while though.

Tapatalk and Swype

ico
    Welcome to the forums!

I don't know about "more work", though. With analogs, I kept losing lighters and/or fuel. So far, I haven't lost a batt, nor power at an inopportune time. Takes 5 minutes a night to fill up 2 tanks, but in return, I don't have to step out of the house, look for a light, or spray myself with cologne to mask the analog smell. More than a fair trade, I think.

Dave-O
    Hello Everyone!

I've been vaping since 9/20 when my first V4L package arrived. Also had my last cig that day, after 14 years

I've since become obsessed with reading the back pages of the forums, watching vids and looking through the products.

I have expanded from my initial order of 2 manual VK battery kit to include an auto vk battery (all 3 ash caps),
    and yesterday I received my two new DAV manuals and 6.5 tanks. I really enjoy vaping so far, and the tanks are awesome.

Anyways, wanted to say hello to you all!

RoccoV
    Welcome Dave-o sir. Good luck on your journey and feel free to ask any questions you might have. There are plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here. Always willing to help.

CrueLworLD
    Welcome to the forum Larue, Reynarok, and Dave-O! :hello: