Page 216 of 218 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2177

Thread: Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

K9luvr

Re: Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by ERRN22
    Hi! I'm Erin. I've been vaping on and off since 2009, always using V4L. Trying to find some new flavors and info!
    Welcome Erin. You have found the best; if you are using prefilleds you can try the sampler packs. The juice flavors are subjective, so are you looking for fruit, sweet, coffee, tobacco, menthol? V4L has many great flavors to select from. I myself don't do tobacco flavors. I love pomegranate, red energy, plum crazy as my everyday vapes. Have fun trying whatever sounds good. :vapor:

ERRN22

Thanks morandir835 (greetings from a former MD'er...moved down south in July and sure don't miss the nasty weather MD has had this winter!) and K9luvr! I have a Zeus and was looking for info regarding smileomizers vs tanks...found a good bit of helpful tips here so far and ordered a couple of tanks and an additional Zeus yesterday. I was having problems with the taste and quick burn-out of the smileos.

I used to use Smilin' Special Menthol (I think that's what it was called) and WOW Razz. The Razz flavor seems to be so "off" using the smileos. I'm almost out of Razz so I ordered Peach Breeze to try. I also have used New Menthol but it's a bit too minty for me. I definitely don't want to try any tobacco flavors. I think fruits are where it's at for me!

HarmonyPB

Welcome to the forum Errn!! Glad you found the info you were looking for. Let us know if you have any more questions

mbottema

Welcome to the board Meicy.

ChevyGirl

Hi everyone! My name is Laura and I am new to vapeing but I'm really liking it so far. About 2 weeks ago I ordered 2 Zeus starter kits for me and my husband to try. I'm am extremely amazed at how well they are helping us switch from analog cigarettes! In the past 2 weeks I have only smoked 1 (which was on the first day) and my husband has only smoked 4 (also on the first day). We both started smoking cigarettes when we were young teens and smoked about 4 packs a day between the two of us. I am ecstatic at how easy this was for us so far. I considered it impossible before. I enjoy vapeing so much more than smoking. Looking forward to trying new flavors soon. Just ordered the starter 5 sample liquid menthol kit today. :vapor:

Morandir835

Welcome to the forum Ms. ChevyGirl.

mbottema

Welcome ChevyGirl. You came to the right place for information, special deals and more. Everybody here is nice and there are even contest.
    Congrats on the first two weeks. Keep it up and never run dry of juice.

RoccoV

Welcome and good luck to you and your husband on the journey. Let us know if you have questions.

AceWopVapes

hello everyone.. my name is Ace im from the bay area, CA ...i been vaping for almost a year... in the process of making my own ejuice..will keep everyone updated with updates lol... i love poldiacs...i have 2, a blackhawk panzer and red sentinel v2 sn#08 i call it the steve young sentinel.. i love building not a master but getting there!! thanks for having me hope to learn more from all of you!!

Morandir835

Welcome to the forum AceWopVapes (sir or Ms.?).