Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 2,171 to 2,177 of 2177

Thread: Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

Howdy from West by God Virginia! I've been using e-cigs & vaporing for over 2.5 years now. For some crazy reason I've been wanting a 'real' cigarette lately & my hubby even said just go buy a pack, but I just got some juice with more nicotine & it worked. A co-worker introduce me to V4L & so appreciate her suggestions & help. I love my medium Vapor Zeus but have major issues with the smileomizers for some reason. My favorite flavor thus far is the premium strawberry, grape & vanilla mocha frappe. I'm a wife, mother, grandmother & great grandmother; enjoy crocheting, knitting & spending time with family & friends.

Welcome to the forum MrsWVCobra! Good for you for hanging in there and not buying a pack!

Hello Everyone! It's been awhile, since I've been in here. Just wanted to drop by, and catch up on the latest. My name is Laura aka Flowerlady, and I'm 55 years old. I'm from North Carolina, USA, and I'm a stay at home mom & caregiver, and I've been vaping since September 11th, 2010. I'm married with 6 kids, mine, his, and ours. All have flown the nest, except for the youngest, who will be 18 in October. Unfortunately, we lost our next to the youngest, to a drug overdose, back in 2009. He was my step-son. My husband and I have been married for 16 years, this past August 8th. I use to have an at home business making silk flower arrangements, but I have recently gone out of business, because my husband's health is getting worse. That's how I got the nickname Flowerlady, on the internet. Just lost my dad, last year, so I try to spend as much time, as I can with my mom, who is almost 80 years old.
    Been Vaping Since September 11th, 2010! Thanks V4L!!!

Hi Laura, good to hear from you!
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Hi Laura, welcome back!

Hi everyone
    I am a very new convert from a pack a day of Camels to a brand new d.a.v. starter kit. I got my kit less than a week ago and have successfully gotten the Camel count down to 8 a day. I intend to be a 100% convert in the next week or so.
    I learned about V4L by reading online reviews and am very happy that I did. I am an avid Jeeper and a member/moderator on Jeepforum.com. I learn a lot from forums and was very happy to find this one. I look forward to learning from all of you and hope to be able to help spread the word in the not too distant future.

Thank you all for being here!

Jim

My Introduction

Hi Everyone, my name is Tim and I have been cigarette free for 2.5 years now. V4L is what got me over the hump with their superior products. One thing about vaping, it's truly a lifestyle. So much so, I have helped various startups within the industry. Now I am trying to do for myself. I am a believer in paying paying it forward first. Here is my latest.
    Attached Images Attached Images