Thread: How Do You Carry?

How Do You Carry?

As mentioned in Roll Call, I have been smokeless for more than 2.5 years now. I tried the "cigalikes" and like most was not impressed. Also, like most vapors, I did some research to try and determine whether or not I was doing my lungs more or less harm. It was during that time I ran upon V4L. Thank God I did. I was intrigued by the fact that you could purchase phase II batts and carts that could be used over and over again. As I mentioned earlier, the "cigalikes" just wasn't doing it for me.

To make a long story short and more to the point, I made the V4L plunge and haven't turned back. Thanks to superior products and great service I am now posting here. I have moved on to the DAV products. In doing so, an opportunity has presented itself for which I have designed a solution. There had to be a better way to carry my 1100mAh DAV and tank rather than in my pocket. I had a case for my Vapor Titans and carts, but nothing for the advanced system. So, when I went out to different functions guess what was my vaping device of choice for the evening? Right, the Titans in a nice carrying case!

Now, I carry my DAV and tank system using this handy device. It is worn on my belt much like carrying a smartphone. The material from which it is made is a composite that is lightweight, durable and has some flex properties. Then, added some geometric designs for aesthetic reasons. (Hard to see in the illustration though) When people ask me what am I wearing, I proudly pull it off and share it with them along with the vaping device. This is how I carry...
    Attached Images Attached Images

very cool, thanks for sharing!
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Would you mind going into a little detail about the parts that were used to make this. What keeps it from falling out?
    It looks like a very nice design, great job!
    Congrats on 2.5 years of no stinkies!
    ---------------------
    Now, I carry my DAV and tank system using this handy device. It is worn on my belt much like carrying a smartphone. The material from which it is made is a composite that is lightweight, durable and has some flex properties. Then, added some geometric designs for aesthetic reasons. (Hard to see in the illustration though) When people ask me what am I wearing, I proudly pull it off and share it with them along with the vaping device. This is how I carry...

Thanks for the interest

Quote Originally Posted by Stegle View Post
    Would you mind going into a little detail about the parts that were used to make this. What keeps it from falling out?

---------------------
    That information is still proprietary. I am studying various forums and G+ groups to see if there is a demand for my design. Obviously there is a big opportunity for those vapors who carry DAV's, Vapor Zeus and other APV's with tanks.

That's a great idea and design tswan!