Page 1 of 218 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

dohsma

Roll Call... Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,

This is a place to introduce yourself so we can all get to know one another a bit. You can share as much or as little as you like. I'll start...

My name is Mark, I've worked at Vapor4Life since March of 2009 (also known as the beginning ) I'd lived in Wisconsin my entire life until I recently moved to Northbrook, IL to be closer to Vapor4Life HQ. I'm a die hard Packer fan, and I love vaping. My current go-to flavor is Java Mint in a Cool Cart. I'm an admin and a moderator here on the Vapor4Life forum so I'm here to help. Don't hesitate to PM me for any questions or concerns.

Chadley
    My name is Chad. I have worked at Vapor4Life since July of 2010. I have been vaping since October of 2009.

AudreySchroder
    Hi there! Audrey (^AS) here, the Community Manager at Vapor4Life. I've been on board since June. I'm in charge of our Facebook Page, Twitter accounts, and blog. I like driving fast, reality TV, and prefer letters to numbers.

NeilMac
    Hi everyone! My name is Neil, I have worked at Vapor4Life full time since September on the web team - my go to flavour is wow peppermint, and my most trusted battery is a black stealth. Anything I can do to help just ask

wader2k
    Yowsa! My name is Wade and I have been with Vapor4Life for going on 2 years in February.

I deal with most aspects of inventory and stock procurement, although most folks know me as the squirrel herder.....

Morandir835
    Hello I'm Morandir835, been a customer of Vapor4Life's for almost a year now. Also write a blog for them, and am a contributor on their ecf forum. I'm the big mouthed idiot over there who does all the voltage testing, charger testing, etc.

dohsma
    Quote Originally Posted by Morandir835
    Hello I'm Morandir835, been a customer of Vapor4Life's for almost a year now. Also write a blog for them, and am a contributor on their ecf forum. I'm the big mouthed idiot over there who does all the voltage testing, charger testing, etc.
    Welcome my friend, hope you like it here

Morandir835
    Will take some adjusting Mark sir to the more stringent rules (which is odd to say because ecf is strict enough), but if it means helping those not on ecf sacrafices must be made.

plarkinjr
    Hi, I'm Patrick, and relatively new to vaping. A Vapor4Life customer showed me her stuff on Halloween and I placed an order the next week. Used to smoke almost a pack a day. I rarely miss them. Right now my favorites in no particular order are WOWbacco, Wow TT(formerly Cowboy), Virginia, USA No.7, Col Caramel and Gunslinger.

I'm a competitive rifle shooter, drummer in a bagpipe band, dog rescuer and engineer for a major ISP.

helpinghand
    Woo Hoo Howdy all! I've been vaping since Sept. 15th this year and haven't looked back! Had a couple of online friends who pointed me to Vapor4Life and am very thankful they did. I started smoking at age 11, tried many "quit smoking" techniques none of which worked until Vapor4Life. I thank you and my family thanks you!
    I own my own biz-Custom Tesigns. I do screen printing, vehicle graphics/lettering, glass etching (sandblast) and much more. if you're on fb please look me up!
    Heidi