Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ms ladystrick's sticky list

its_me1945

Ms ladystrick's sticky list

THE LINKS in your list do not seem to be working...i need the vedio on how to raise the post on a battery.WANT to let you know i think you are one GREAT lady to take the time to post all that information in one place...THANK YOU!

LadyStrick9
    Quote Originally Posted by its_me1945
    THE LINKS in your list do not seem to be working...i need the vedio on how to raise the post on a battery.WANT to let you know i think you are one GREAT lady to take the time to post all that information in one place...THANK YOU!
    Oh no its_me....we had a problem when they forum was goofing up a few days ago but thought we had it fixed. Let me get that one for you, then I'll check the site out.

Thanks for letting me know!

LadyStrick9
    it's_me, it worked for me...what was the problem you encountered? When you click on the blue link, a "drop down" menu appears...then you click on that link. Is that where the problem occurred for you?

Here's the link...let me know if you have any further problems?

(Click here for Snowdragon's video on "How to Quickly Fix Carts & Batts")

its_me1945
    AND THANK YOU for answering so fast

LadyStrick9
    AND THANK YOU for answering so fast
    Well you're so very welcome its_me! I just happened to be in the right place at the right time! LOL

Good to see you again, btw. How have you been? You must be having a problem with a battery today. Ugh. Let me know if you need anything?

its_me1945
    IT WORKED when i clicked on the link above so will go back to list and try again... the blue link in the link didnt work the first time.THANK you for your offer to help..i am having a problem with one of my batteries but since i have 8 reg(2 more on the way)and 2 xl long it really isnt a big problem. I JUST thought now was the time to learn how to "LIFT THAT POST" lol

LadyStrick9
    LOL Absolutely! I sit down every few days with my supplies and clean my batteries, adjust the posts. But, don't forget...you can adjust the posts on your carts too. In fact, I always adjust the cart posts first because if I screw that up....it's cheaper! LOL (And I'm prone to "screwing things up")...ask Morandir. He's had to help me fix more things than I can count because I didn't understand something simple.

its_me1945
    I USE autos and wipe the threads every time i go to put them on my charger,then every so often i clean them with alcohol so far so good!! AFTER over 50 yrs of smoking i LOVE vaping but still the tobacco flavors the best...have a wonderful day and again thank you for all your help to me and others :lilangel:

LadyStrick9
    I USE autos and wipe the threads every time i go to put them on my charger,then every so often i clean them with alcohol so far so good!! AFTER over 50 yrs of smoking i LOVE vaping but still the tobacco flavors the best...have a wonderful day and again thank you for all your help to me and others :lilangel:
    You're so kind, its_me. I still love autos. Even though I finally started using the manuals, because I started getting use to those when they sent me one instead of the auto. Dang it! LOL

I have gotten very paranoid about cleaning the juice off the end of the carts and batts ever since Morandir posted that info about juice on the charger. Now when I get ready to put a cart on a battery, here's my routine:

- Wipe battery threads and posts - look at them to make sure there's no juice
    - Wipe carto threads and post - then look at it to make sure there's no juice
    - Put drip tip on carto - then look AGAIN to make sure some juice didn't come out when I applied pressure by putting the DT on it...LOL (I'm not done yet)
    - Put carto onto battery (but RIGHT BEFORE I DO THAT...BECAUSE I'M OCD ABOUT THIS....I look ONE MORE TIME)

LOL....They make medicine for people like me. I know.

its_me1945
    LOL Lady thats not OCD its called "taking NO chances" remember the Boy Scout motto "be prepared" :thumbs: ANYWAY the vedio worked and i DID just what it said to do(after watching 5 times to be sure i knew what i was doing)STILL WASNT sure i got it right but i went for it and low and behold i m vaping with it now...ALLS good in la la land again!