Thread: LS9's Links list

JHsquared

LS9's Links list

Ok, I just went to LS9's link list. At first glance you're like WOW! That's a LOT of information. But then I took a few minutes to play with it, and getting some tips from LS9 herself. This list is so amazing and so easy to use! With one click of a mouse you can find categories, you can search for specific links, easily find and copy links to share with people in threads, it's just amazing! I can't imagine how much work went into putting that together! All I can hope is that everyone at least checks this out and plays with it a bit. I'm sure LS9 would be happy to answer any questions too. Ya'll have seriously gotta check this out!!!! GREAT JOB LS9!!! :thumbs:

Here's a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XSlk3cHc#gid=0

Mark Raymond
    Quote Originally Posted by JHsquared
    Ok, I just went to LS9's link list. At first glance you're like WOW! That's a LOT of information. But then I took a few minutes to play with it, and getting some tips from LS9 herself. This list is so amazing and so easy to use! With one click of a mouse you can find categories, you can search for specific links, easily find and copy links to share with people in threads, it's just amazing! I can't imagine how much work went into putting that together! All I can hope is that everyone at least checks this out and plays with it a bit. I'm sure LS9 would be happy to answer any questions too. Ya'll have seriously gotta check this out!!!! GREAT JOB LS9!!! :thumbs:

Here's a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...XSlk3cHc#gid=0
    +1 JHsquared. I totally agree. I use it a lot.

LadyStrick9
    Hey thanks JHSquared and Mark! Kurora and I spent some time making some more improvements on the list today. If you visit the site, pay close attention to the file names at the bottom of the page.

We will post more specific instructions soon.

Mark Raymond
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStrick9
    Hey thanks JHSquared and Mark! Kurora and I spent some time making some more improvements on the list today. If you visit the site, pay close attention to the file names at the bottom of the page.

We will post more specific instructions soon.
    Thank you LS9 and Kurora. Your time and effort are most appreciated!

StephanieT
    I completely agree with what they said^^^ I love it and use it too!

Morandir835
    Words can't express how much I love the link list. Ms. LS9 and Ms. Kurora made life much easier.

Keyzygirl
    You guys did amazing! :thumbs: Its awesome!

LadyStrick9
    Thanks gang. I hope more people start using it now. Any suggestions are welcomed!