Thread: I need photos or dimensions for my first purchase!

I need photos or dimensions for my first purchase!

I really want to know the dimensions or even see photos of these Zeus 510, 808 models. Should I get the 808 instead the 510 or vice versa? I cannot make up my mind until I get an idea of how big or small two lines are. Many people on youtube says that the largest battery makes it super long and they don't like it. Maybe I do if the medium is just a shy smaller? I'd love the battery life. Please if anybody could clear this up with true dimensions or even photos, make it known. I really want to buy it and all the extras today.

Except for the difference in connections, I think the Zeus is the same size. The 510 and 808 refer to the connection on the battery end, not the size. Most everything V4L sells is designed for 808D connections, altho they do sell 510 connected Zeus and smileo's.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
    I really want to know the dimensions or even see photos of these Zeus 510, 808 models. Should I get the 808 instead the 510 or vice versa? I cannot make up my mind until I get an idea of how big or small two lines are. Many people on youtube says that the largest battery makes it super long and they don't like it. Maybe I do if the medium is just a shy smaller? I'd love the battery life. Please if anybody could clear this up with true dimensions or even photos, make it known. I really want to buy it and all the extras today.
    Hello,
    I will gladly post a picture on here for you. Just let me know what sizes you are interested in. Otherwise, I will post all sizes available. ^GA
    Edit: Please let me know if you are interested in the auto or Dual mode.