Thread: Is this a Smileomizer problem?

Is this a Smileomizer problem?

I just received my Zeus 808 kit today and I'm super excited! I did the fill on it (per instructions and youtube videos without getting it in the middle straw) and I've noticed that there is a lot of juice coming out the bottom of the metal hole. Is this normal? Should I just put it on a paper towel overnight and let it come out the bottom because the paper towel is getting drenched already and then install and vape tomorrow? Please anybody help...

Hey Hawaii! CONGRATS on getting your new Vapor Zeus!

About the Smileomizer - this is normal, you just added too much juice. Just put a paper towel under it and let it sit. The excess juice will leak out and when it stops leaking, make sure you dry off the bottom and go ahead and use. It's better to add too much than not enough. If you don't add enough, you will get a dry hit which tastes awful because you burned the Smileomizer, and cannot get that taste out even after washing it. You'll soon get the hang of how much juice to add. Good luck and VAPE ON!

Awesome! Thanks Audrey!

Another thing. What's the procedure on washing it? Can you give me a lead on some information or even videos on how to wash and clean and add more juice to it? I would super appreciate it. I'm having problems on this "website forum" searching. It's horrible. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or my settings are wrong.

Mahalos Audrey!

One thing I find helpful is to blow the excess juice out before attaching it to the battery. Blow from the connector end until no more juice comes out. Another thing I find useful is to fill with syringes, which then allow me to remove any excess juice as well. Hope this helps.

As far as the washing goes, I have not had great success with it. Basically you need to rinse the cart with hot water, shake excess out, rinse, repeat, let dry for at least 48 hrs. You can also soak them in vodka or ever clear to remove the juice, then rinse with water, etc.
    Life is Good
    Dogs Make it Better :-)

Thanks K9!

Quote Originally Posted by AudreySchroder View Post
    Hey Hawaii! CONGRATS on getting your new Vapor Zeus!

About the Smileomizer - this is normal, you just added too much juice. Just put a paper towel under it and let it sit. The excess juice will leak out and when it stops leaking, make sure you dry off the bottom and go ahead and use. It's better to add too much than not enough. If you don't add enough, you will get a dry hit which tastes awful because you burned the Smileomizer, and cannot get that taste out even after washing it. You'll soon get the hang of how much juice to add. Good luck and VAPE ON!
    Awesome! Thanks Audrey!

Quote Originally Posted by K9luvr View Post
    One thing I find helpful is to blow the excess juice out before attaching it to the battery. Blow from the connector end until no more juice comes out. Another thing I find useful is to fill with syringes, which then allow me to remove any excess juice as well. Hope this helps.

As far as the washing goes, I have not had great success with it. Basically you need to rinse the cart with hot water, shake excess out, rinse, repeat, let dry for at least 48 hrs. You can also soak them in vodka or ever clear to remove the juice, then rinse with water, etc.
    Thanks K9luvr