Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OH NO!!!! 30 minutes without my Forum Family??????

bjfgator

Unhappy OH NO!!!! 30 minutes without my Forum Family??????

Just saw this on the website: IMPORTANT NOTE: OUR WEBSITE WILL BE GOING DOWN FROM 1:00 A.M. TO 1:30 A.M. CHICAGO TIME FOR MAINTENANCE

Boo hoo Boo Hoo

dohsma
    Hopefully it won't take that long.

bjfgator
    Ok. Maybe I'll just organize my carts during that time and sweat it out.

HarmonyPB
    Lol, you'll be alright. Pretty much no one is around at that time anyway...I know because I am re-reading everything because no one is saying anything new! Organizing cartos sounds like a good idea though! I might do that too. Started refilling mine last night and never finished.

LadyStrick9
    Hi Harmony. How do you keep your cartos organized? I'm curious.

Lady

bjfgator
    Quote Originally Posted by HarmonyPB
    Lol, you'll be alright. Pretty much no one is around at that time anyway...I know because I am re-reading everything because no one is saying anything new! Organizing cartos sounds like a good idea though! I might do that too. Started refilling mine last night and never finished.
    Filled 7 of mine last night with Peppermint WoW. Have my wish list started for more flavs. My brother is getting me a fishing tackle box to use. I'm starting to lose track of which ones are empty and which ones aren't.

LadyStrick9
    Gator, I've having same problem. That's why I asked Harmony how she keeps hers in order. And now that I realize (too late) that I should have maybe set up a "rotation" type system, because they're only good for 5 or 6 refills, in some cases.

I realize how much money I've wasted by not knowing this up front. ugh

Lady

bjfgator
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStrick9
    Gator, I've having same problem. That's why I asked Harmony how she keeps hers in order. And now that I realize (too late) that I should have maybe set up a "rotation" type system, because they're only good for 5 or 6 refills, in some cases.

I realize how much money I've wasted by not knowing this up front. ugh

Lady
    Check out the cart cleaning threads.

LadyStrick9
    Wow, amazing suggestion. I didn't see any organizational suggestions in those postings, but I'll look again.

Thanks Gator

Lady

bjfgator
    It was more along the lines of cleaning and reusing - how to extend the life of your carts. It appears to be a regimen but no more time-consuming than cleaning the bathroom after a week of use by 3 teenage boys with bad aim. :scared: